I have this weird habit where I forbid myself to listen to my favourite records because I'm afraid that if I listen to them too much I'll become sick of them and they will lose their magic. So a large portion of my record collection goes unplayed. I end up staring at my gigantic pile of CDs, huffing that I have nothing to listen to. People think I'm nuts. Anyway, the other day I took out SFA's Radiator because I hadn't heard it in a long while. Fortunately my self-imposed exile helped my appreciation of the record. I heard lots of strange sounds I never noticed before and wondered why I didn't listen to the record more often!
- Name: Kathleen Gallagher
- Location: Canada
Ghost in the Machine
Girls Read Comics
I Guess We'll Just Have to Adjust
I Watch Stuff
Music (For Robots)
New York London Paris Munich
vain, selfish & lazy
- Help me. Here I am, sitting in the computer lab tr...
- Nanette points out this page of mis-heard lyrics c...
- Perhaps there is a small bit of justice in the wor...
- Tim Russert was on the Today show this morning fid...
- There's been a lot of talk (maybe, maybe too much ...
- Whoa. sorry for the lack up updates folks. Blogger...
- One of my favourite things to do when I'm feeling ...
- I haven't seen that New Yorker article on blogs th...
- Since everybody goes into hibernation during the w...
- Oh, dear. Bored and having a bit of an existential...